Why Us? >>

  • - Open Access
  • - Peer-reviewed
  • - Rapid publication
  • - Lifetime hosting
  • - Free indexing service
  • - Free promotion service
  • - More citations
  • - Search engine friendly

Free SCIRP Newsletters>>

Add your e-mail address to receive free newsletters from SCIRP.

 

Contact Us >>

WhatsApp  +86 18163351462(WhatsApp)
   
Paper Publishing WeChat
Book Publishing WeChat
(or Email:book@scirp.org)

Article citations

More>>

Syahyuti (2003) Bedah Konsep Kelembagaan: Strategi Pengembangan dan Penerapannya dalam Penelitian Pertanian. Pusat Penelitian dan Pengembangan Sosial Ekonomi Pertanian, Bogor.

has been cited by the following article:

  • TITLE: The Leadership Contribution towards Pleasure Member of Kelompok Tani in Malang Regency East Java

    AUTHORS: Ugik Romadi,   Hamyana, Suryaman Sule

    KEYWORDS: The Leadership Contribution, Pleasure Member of Kelompok Tani

    JOURNAL NAME: Open Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.6 No.12, December 29, 2018

    ABSTRACT: This research specifically aims to know and analyze the value of direct contribution of leadership to the pleasure MEMBER OF KELOMPOK TANI in Malang Regency East Java Province. The method of this research is survey method. The location of the research was conducted on Kelompok Tani that was targeted by the UPSUS of Increasing Production of Paddy, Corn and Soybeans in 2017. Research Objects are Farmers who become group leaders and group members who are members of farmer groups who receive assistance UPSUS program to Increasing Production Rice, Corn and Soybean. The results showed that the direct effect of leadership variables on member satisfaction has a significance value greater than 0.05 (0.210), which means no significant effect. The results showed that the direct effect of leadership variables on member satisfaction has a significance value greater than 0.05 (0.210), which means no significant effect. While the standardized value of beta coefficient on t test shows that the magnitude of direct influence of leadership on member satisfaction is equal to 0.115 or rounded to 11%. That is, the high level of member satisfaction can only be influenced by the leadership of 11% while the rest (89%) influenced by other factors outside the model.