of clicking on SNS advertising:
Consumers cannot understand the value of advertising before clicking, so the attitude of consumers to advertising has an important impact on the intention of clicking. Therefore, advertising companies should give full consideration to consumers’ needs when putting SNS advertisements, and take corresponding strategies to increase consumers’ satisfaction with advertisements.
Cite this paper
Shi, Y.R. (2018) The Impact of Consumer Innovativeness on the Intention of Clicking on SNS Advertising. Modern Economy, 9, 278-285. https://doi.org/10.4236/me.2018.92018
- 1. CNNIC. (2016) Statistical Report on Internet Development in China. China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), Beijing.
- 2. Davis, F.D. (1989) Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology. Society for Information Management and The Management Information Systems Research Center.
- 3. Bouwman, H., Carlsson, C., Molina-Castillo, F.J., et al. (2007) Barriers and Drivers in the Adoption of Current and Future Mobile Services in Finland. Telematics & Informatics, 24, 145-160. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tele.2006.08.001
- 4. Childers, T.L., Carr, C.L., Peck, J., et al. (2001) Hedonic and Utilitarian Motivations for Online Retail Shopping Behavior. Journal of Retailing, 77, 511-535.
- 5. Tsang, M.M., Ho, S.C. and Liang, T.P. (2004) Consumer Attitudes toward Mobile Advertising: An Empirical Study. M. E. Sharpe, Inc.
- 6. Midgley, D.F. and Dowling, G.R. (1978) Innovativeness: The Concept and Its Measurement. Journal of Consumer Research, 4, 229-242.
- 7. López-Nicolás, C., Molina-Castillo, F.J. and Bouwman, H. (2008) An Assessment of Advanced Mobile Services Acceptance: Contributions from TAM and Diffusion Theory Models. Information & Management, 45, 359-364.
- 8. Kuo, Y.F. and Yen, S.N. (2009) Towards an Understanding of the Behavioral Intention to Use 3G Mobile Value-Added Services. Computers in Human Behavior, 25, 103-110. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2008.07.007
- 9. Hirunyawipada, T. and Paswan, A.K. (2006) Consumer Innovativeness and Perceived Risk: Implications for High Technology Product Adoption. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 23, 182-198. https://doi.org/10.1108/07363760610674310
- 10. Bamba, F. and Barnes, S.J. (2007) SMS Advertising, Permission and the Consumer: A Study. Business Process Management Journal, 13, 815-829.
- 11. Eldridge, M. and Ginter, R. (2001) Studying Text Messaging in Teenagers. CHI 2001 Workshop.
- 12. Aldás-Manzano, J., Ruiz-Mafé, C. and Sanz-Blas, S. (2009) Exploring Individual Personality Factors as Drivers of M-Shopping Acceptance. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 109, 739-757. https://doi.org/10.1108/02635570910968018
- 13. Koufaris, M. (2002) Applying the Technology Acceptance Model and Flow Theory to Online Consumer Behavior. INFORMS.
- 14. Ducoffe, R.H. (1995) How Consumers Assess the Value of Advertising. Journal of Current Issues & Research in Advertising, 17, 1-18.
- 15. Churchill, A. (1979) Paradigm for Developing Better Measures of Marketing Constructs. Journal of Marketing Research, 16, 64-73.