elopment of their negative emotions, and actively provide the corresponding help, in order to avoid serious consequences to which the accumulation of long-term negative emotions leads. Students who are in the middle of negative emotions for a long time should seek professional psychological consultants for help.
4.4. Cultivate Correct Way of Attribution
Incorrect attribution will lead to a wrong cognition of things. For example, when suffering from learning misery, if the study result is not ideal, the individual attributes the cause to their own IQ problems then tends not to take active measures while they are easier to abandon themselves instead. In the face of frustration, we should make them form the correct cognition, and make them understand that failure is a stepping stone to success. In the face of setbacks, attitude can also lead to different results. People should have a common mind to treat setbacks and have the courage to face setbacks and overcome them, then be a real powerhouse.
This article selects cadets the special group of negative emotions as the research object from the emotional to make us better understand the negative emotions of the existence and the impact to the people, combines the characteristics of military academy cadets and environment characteristics and analyzes the source of the cadet negative emotion and negative emotional damage. Finally for the cadet how to actively respond to negative emotions, we put forward some suggestions and countermeasures.
Cite this paper
Yaozhong Liu,Xiaofang Liu, (2016) The Source of the Cadet Negative Emotions and Countermeasures. Open Journal of Social Sciences,04,17-22. doi: 10.4236/jss.2016.48003
- 1. Sun, J.Y., Ye, C.L., et al. (2013) The Group Psychological Training of Cadet’s Psychological Health Level. The Influence of Chinese Journal of Health Psychology, 21, 46-48.
- 2. Julius (2009) The Anxiety Status of Freshmen in the Process of Their Military Training and Coping Strategies. Journal of Beijing Urban Science, No. 8, 84-89.
- 3. Zhang, P.Y. (2010) College Students’ Negative Emotions, Causes and Countermeasures to Redistribute. Journal of Ideological Education Research, No. 1, 35-37.
- 4. Clayman, L.R. (2007) Contemporary Education Psychology. Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing.
- 5. Shen, Y.X. (2013) To Release the Negative Emotions. China’s Moral Education, No. 2, 17-19.
- 6. Ceng, Y.Q. (2009) College Students’ Negative Emotions and Adjustment. Journal of Guizhou Normal University (Social Science Edition), No. 3, 104-106.
- 7. Zhang, D.J. and Wang, X.J. (2012) Mental Health and Psychological Quality of the Relationship: Connotation structure Analysis. Journal of Southwest University, 42, 69-74.
- 8. Fu, C.A., Li, Y., et al. (2011) The Recruit Training Anxiety Depression Mood Changes during the Period of Investigation and Analysis. National Medicine, 23, 2182-2183.
- 9. Yang, G.X. (2000) The Unhealthy Feelings of the University Students’ Psychological and Harm. Journal of Henan University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 6, 353-354.
- 10. Leudon (2011) Different Types of Cadet’s Psychological Health Condition Investigation and Study. The Campus Psychology, 9, 149-151.
- 11. Shen, Y.X. (2008) Solve Students’ Military Training in the Negative Emotion. Journal of Moral Education in China, No. 2, 17-19.
- 12. By the Fijian (2009) Military Training Queue Training Middle School Student Is Analyzed Causes and Countermeasures of Mood Disorders. Journal of Network of Wealth, No. 4, 24-2.
- 13. Chen, Y. (2014) Cadets of Military Training Management Research. China’s School Education, 12, 26-28.
- 14. Xu, J.C., Gu, Y.X. and Yang, X.Y. (2010) Common Psychological Problems of College Freshmen in the Process of Their Military Training and Coping Strategies. Journal of Heilongjiang Province Ecological Engineering Vocational College, 23, 86-87.
- 15. Yang, H.Z. (2010) Military Management Revolution Theory. Military Publishing House, Beijing, 131-132.