Aims & Scope
Detection is a unique platform for publishing novel ideas, research outcomes and fundamental advances in all aspects of detection.
All manuscripts must be prepared in English and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
Power Quality Detection
We are also interested in:
1) Short reports—2-5 page papers where an author can present either preliminary data or an idea with theoretical background, but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper;
2) Short communications—2-5 page papers;
3) Technical notes—2-5 page papers;
4) Letters to the Editor (the number of pages is not restricted);
5) Reviews or book reviews—comments and critiques (the number of pages is not restricted);
6) Advertisement – 1-2 page papers;
7) News Letters – 1-5 page papers.