Aims & Scope
Materials Sciences and Applications is an international journal dedicated to the latest advancement of materials. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of materials sciences and applications.
· Biological, Biomechanical and Biomedical Materials
· Composite Materials
· Electrical and Electronics Materials
· Fibers and Matrix Materials
· Functional Materials, including Shape Memory Materials, Self Healing Materials, etc.
· Light Emitting Material
· Magnetic Material
· Materials Chemistry
· Metals and Alloys
· Nanomaterials including Nanostructured and Nanoscale Materials
· Nanostructured Materials
· Organic Materials
· Physics, Chemistry, Mechanics and Applications in Materials Science
· Rubber/Elastomeric Materials
· Semiconductor Materials
· Textile Materials
· Thin Film and Coatings
All manuscripts must be prepared in English, and are subject to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by printed hard copy. The journal publishes original papers including but not limited to the following fields:
We are also interested in: 1) Short Reports – 2-5 page papers where an author can either present an idea with theoretical background but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or preliminary data; 2) Book Reviews – Comments and critiques.