Aims & Scope
Journal of Encapsulation and Adsorption Sciences (JEAS) is an international, specialized, English-language journal devoted to publication of original contributions concerning with the processes and technology adsorption and also encapsulation (nano-, micro…) for applications including among others:
· Bioencapsulation techniques processes and instrumentation.
· Coating process of encapsulated materials
· Collloids and formulations
· Controlled release
· Hydrogels, polymers, (sol-gel) glasses, ceramics, inorganic-organic hybrid materials, porous materials and metal-organic framework as bulk or films, multi-functional particles, nanocapsules, and any other host matrices and materials supports of interest.
· Molecular interactions studies, surface properties
· Technical processes and analytical methods
Biomedical and pharmaceutical applications with drug delivery systems (transdermal, oral), biomarkers, nanomedicine, nano-taggants with fluorescent dyes encapsulated, theranostics, biomimetics…
Environment, energy storage, thermal insulation and reinforcement materials.
It is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal describing scientific and technological advances that cover the basic sciences, engineering aspects and applied technology of molecules (proteins, enzymes, food, fragrance, gas…) as well as other diverse materials encapsulation and adsorption with preparative manipulation and related materials properties. The journal publishes the highest quality original full articles, communications, notes, reviews, special issues and books, covering both the experimental and theoretical aspects including but not limited to the following materials (as bulk, films, nanoparticles), studies and techniques:
Papers are acceptable provided they report important findings, novel insights or useful techniques within the scope of the journal. All manuscript must be prepared in English, and are subjected to a rigorous and fair peer-review process. Accepted papers will immediately appear online followed by prints in hard copy. It will be available through: http://www.scirp.org/journal/jeas